Monday, June 8, 2015

So....I started a blog.....

Recently I found myself sitting in my kitchen, a steaming cup of coffee in hand,  with life going on around me.  Kids were playing nicely in the adjacent family room, hubs was upstairs showering, and I was just sitting.  And thinking.  Uninterrupted.  And it was sublime.  Hence the title of this blog.

I am an introvert.  A deep thinker.  A ponderer.  Yet with 6 kids, homeschooling, home management, outside activities (a.k.a LIFE), I have found myself with so many thoughts...but with so many interruptions, I find myself unable to retain most of them.  Which makes me feel frazzled at times, and also lost.  I need to be able to gather my thoughts.  If they aren't gathered, not only can I not share them when I would like to, but I also can't do anything with them myself!!!

So, after many years of contemplating starting a blog (and I did a few years back, but let it fall, because I didn't quite know where I was going with it),  I am now doing it.  That one, uninterrupted cup of coffee, was a graced moment.  I saw a way to gather my thoughts.  And then be able to share them.  YAY!  I am starting this blog here and now, imperfect as it may be (I can't even figure out how to edit my profile), to gather and share my thoughts and musings on life, parenthood, living the liturgical year (I am Catholic and this is my absolute favorite thing to do with my family), organization (also high on the list of favorites), and fitness and health (because I've realized how important taking care of me is).

Hoping you will join me in this adventure.  Grab your cup of coffee (I like mine laced with a little Bailey's some most days) and let's share our hearts and minds.  Its sure to be sublime.  ;)

2 comments:

  1. Would love to follow you... keep me "posted"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Carol! It hopes to be a fun adventure! Love your support!

      Delete